Gonzaga University School of Law is accepting proposals for presentations at their upcoming Human Rights Conference in Florence, Italy, co-hosted with Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Italia. The theme of the conference is “Freedom of Expression as a Human Right.” The conference will be held June 2-3, 2019.
Proposals should include:
- Abstract of not more than 500 words
- Particularly desirable topics include:
- Academic freedom and human rights
- Hate speech in a just society
- Religious expression in a plural society
- The internet, technology, and human rights
- Speech, money, and democracy
Submissions may be sent to Professor Brooks Holland, email@example.com.
Priority is given to submissions received by November 30th.