UPDATE: The Conference Program is now available here.
The Department of Law at the University of Zagreb issues a call for proposals for the first “Zagreb International Conference on the Law of Obligations” to be held in Zagreb, Croatia from Dec. 12-13, 2019. The deadline for proposals is Oct. 1, 2019.
The conference welcomes proposals from scholars and practitioners in the field of the law of obligations. Proposals should be submitted with an abstract not exceeding 500 words, using the form available on the conference website, no later than October 1, 2019. Proposals should be related to one of the topics of the conference:
1. Croatian Law of Obligations in Comparative Law Context
2. New Codifications of the Law of Obligations in Central and Southeast Europe
3. The National Law of Obligations under the Influence of the EU Law
4. The Contemporary Challenges to the Law of Obligations
5. Towards the 40 years of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods: the CISG’s Autonomy and the National Sales Laws.