Lexxion Publisher is launching European Networks Law and Regulation Quarterly, a “new journal focused on all issues of law and regulation involving the network industries and respective downstream services at the EU level and in the Member States.” Contact Executive Editor Marie Walter via walter[@]lexxion.de regarding submissions.
To launch the new journal, Lexxion will be hosting Market Liberalisation & Regulation in Europe Success or Failure? on November 14-15, 2013. The conference will focus on the following horizontal issues:
- Liberalisation Strategies Compared
- Main Stumbling Blocks for Effective Competition
- How much EU Centralization is Needed for Creating Competitive Markets?
- Competition and Procurement Law in the Networks Sectors
- Scope and Limits of Protectionism towards National Champions