The Connecticut Law Review, in conjunction with the Connecticut Insurance Law Center and the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal, will hold its 2011-2012 symposium on Nov. 11-12, 2011. Topics may include:
- Constitutionality of the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (“HCERA”).
- Tort and medical malpractice reform after the HCERA.
- Federalism and the HCERA.
- Economic issues and projections surrounding the HCERA.
- Tax policy surrounding health care reform and the HCERA.
- Comparison of international health care policies.
- Race and gender disparity in health care.